Things I’ve been doing instead of posting on this here blog:
- Writing things. Mostly this thing, but occasionally other things. Yes, that’s very vague, but that’s pretty much the way my brain works at this point: Writing! Things! Woo!
- Reading things. Specifically: reading Dashiel Hammett’s Red Harvest (pretty good), the Bloodshot/Hellbent tandem from Cherie Preist (also pretty good), the new Christa Faust novel, Choke Hold (awesome), and Joan Didion’s Slouching Towards Bethlehem (very good, but I’m a sucker for essays).
- Going to things. Specifically: AusCon 2 and the EWF Digital Writers conference
- Working a day job which, magically, does not suck and continues to be awesome.
- Doing my washing.
- Preparing to move out of my current abode in December.
How about you guys? Anyone up to anything interesting?