I’m off to Conflux down in Canberra over the weekend. I’ll be on a couple of panels over the weekend, handily summed up as follows:
- Guest of Honour Marc Gascoigne, interviewed by Peter Ball, 2:30 – 3:30pm, Friday 26th April
- The business side of writing, 5.00-5.55pm, Friday 26 April
- Putting the heart into superheroes, 10.00-10.55am, Saturday 27 April
- Conventions, what are they? How are they developed? What types are there?, 2.30-3.30pm, Saturday 27 April
- Star Wars—the rebirth, 8.00-8.55pm, Saturday 27 April
Full details are over on the Conflux website, although I think the titles are pretty self-explanatory.
When not at these panels, odds are I’ll be set up in the bar (along with all the other writers) or up in my room having a nap, given that I’m still fighting off a cold (read: I am the infection vector for con-crud this time around; avoid me like the plague).