1) I’m writing in third person this year. This really isn’t my preferred narrative POV, but so it goes. I shall write slowly and suck more, neither of which are fatal conditions.
2) My writing goals are as they always were: take over the goddamn world.
3) I need to remove all forms of fiction from my work area for the foreseeable future. This would be easier if there wasn’t a bookshelf over my desk.
4) I’ve given up on planning this year. I write what needs to be written, then I write other stuff.
5) The parenthetical aside is a thing of evil.
6) There are edits that need doing. I should probably go do them.