1) Eat a pie floater. Maybe two, if I survive the first one.
2) Eat a frog cake. Oddly, the pie floater does not fill me with fear, but this little sugared treat does. Insidious looking things, I tell’s ya. Insidious.
3) Launch Horn on Sunday (5pm)
4) Pick up a bunch of Horn pre-orders for family & friends who aren’t attending the con.
5) Remember the names for the beer sizes in SA (you have pints, right guys? right?). Find a pub that has Cooper’s Stout on tap.
6) Slap Jason with a big steel gauntlet of iron resolve until he starts working on his novel.
7) Take part in the Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, and Magic Realism panel on Saturday morning.
If you’re trying to track me down at any point during the con, that’s your rough guide for finding me. All offers to help me go find pies and black beer will be gratefully accepted 🙂